List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Exploit Pack - New video - Ultimate 2.1
From:       Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-31 18:54:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Not to mention he was originally accused of stealing code from the
metasploit base without atribution. That and multiple risky signs on his
first website and such. It truly is a wonder that no one has dropped him in
a zine or anything like that. Blackhats read FD just as much as the
professionals, and both sides of the fence doesn't like this guy. I blame
the fact that getting a version of frontpage that old to run on a modern
x64 box is neigh impossible and ergo, extremely hard for the average shmoe
to dev an exploit for that known vulnerable version. I respect his hoster
who managed to do so. Respect in a macabre fascination sort of way.