List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Unbelivable,
From:       Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui.caren () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2011-04-30 16:47:05

On 25/04/2011 16:31, Steven Pinkham wrote:
> It's entirely possible that is all there is to it.
> Let me be perfectly clear: For people in the real world to trust your
> tool,

This stupid f-wit is now sending linkedin invites to full-disclosure
posting addresses  - following his abusive adverts for his POS wrapper.

The cluelessness astounds me - so the big question is - who is going to be the first
person to find a backdoor into any ofthe servers listed in his zipfile?

I initially thought this may be just some cheap attempt and network infiltration
by the chineese authorities but even they cannot be that clueless.
It is looking more and more like a desperate one man band touting for business.

Jacqui