List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Stress Testing / DoS Tools comparison
From:       "Sec Tools" <sectools () wildmail ! com>
Date:       2011-04-30 1:38:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

First of all, thanks for all the feedback!

I have done a lot of extensive lab and real world (worldwide) testing
last weeks and I´ve found that many of the pretentious/experimental
tools do nothing more than anoy you and make you loose your time (ie:
'dark ddoser' and t'50' are jokes with unnecessary fake 37337ness and
kiddie videos added).

Huzeyfe, Gaurang, Glowing, Shinnok, Aaron and Xavier - I have followed
your savvy advice and now I´m having the best results with with these 3
tools:

Ddossim, Mausezahn and Tcpreplay

peace out,

John James

http://sectools.org/

<P><p><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" \
makes it easy for everyone to live a healthy, green lifestyle and impact the causes you care \
about most. Over 12 Million members! http://www.care2.com

Feed a child by searching the web! Learn how http://www.care2.com/toolbar</font>