List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Dave Nett official letter
From:       Dave Nett <dave.nett () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2010-12-27 23:59:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello full disclosers,

I has sad to officialy announce the end of Dave Nett soon.
It has time for Dave to mutate again for its security.
Tons of things revealed but never same name, that is the life of Dave.

Dave will has come back with new identity, new face and lexical masquerading.
Dave will has here among you but has you not know it is Dave. Anyway it has never be Dave never.

Has me read soon inside a new shape.

"Those who has know will has ability to understand" - Dave Nett
5fa9d6f5e1f4e4c1d816edb143cff8d4bc244