List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Orange Spain disclosing user phone number
From:       B1towel <ben () b1towel ! com>
Date:       2010-08-30 14:48:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It would be funny to see advertisers send targeted SMS ads using this. I bet that the \
advertisers of web sites that participate in iframe ads would also get this information, \
assuming the Phone would load up iframe ads.

I think the provider should fix this, because if someone developed an exploit similar to the \
one that was able to compromise the iPhone a while back just by sending a maliciously formed \
SMS message, your phone could be compromised just by going to a website where this information \
is sent to the web server.

I know this is pretty obvious, just my 2 cents.