List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Security coding sequence
From:       Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-08-29 0:38:48

In the Microsoft world, see "The Security Development Life Cycle"
(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/book.aspx?ID=8753) and
"Threat Modeling"
(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/book.aspx?ID=6892).

Outside the Windows world, names line McGraw, Howard, LeBlanc, and
Viega occur frequently. There's lots of other quality authors - just
follow the references.