List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] nkvd.ro - hacker stackoverflow
From:       "NKVD .ro" <nkvd.ro () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-30 17:52:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Greetings F-D,

We(the NKVD team) have started this hacker/security stackoverflow inspired
by the initiative of questions.securitytube.net.
If you would like to join and start to exchange hacker knowledge feel free
to do so at http://nkvd.ro.
Some start-up questions have been posted, that's till the real questions
come to life. :)
Hoping to see you all there.

Happy sharing,
NKVD Team