List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] RFID DOS, DDOS
From:       Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio ! edu>
Date:       2010-03-30 18:22:25

> Do you know about RFID DOS?
>
> I¡¯m looking for documentation about RFID DOS or source code.

For the reader : RF "noise" (or better yet, protocol-appropriate noise)
on the correct secondary frequency (135khz, 13.56mhz, etc)
For the tag : extremely high power on the primary frequency or a hammer.

The readers I've worked with (HID) are so picky they won't work if two
valid cards are presented simultaneously.

Cheers,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University