List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] =?iso-8859-1?q?Pedro_Miguel_Bernardino_Eleut=E9?=
From:       <peleuterio () fm ! ul ! pt>
Date:       2009-12-31 22:02:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I will be out of the office starting Mon 12/28/2009 and will not return=

until Mon 01/04/2010.

Until then, please send your requests to rubenalves@fm.ul.pt. See you s=
oon,
Pedro
 Advert=EAncia/Warning ************************************************=
***
Esta mensagem (incluindo eventuais ficheiros anexos) pode conter inform=
a=E7=E3o
confidencial ou privilegiada. Se n=E3o for o destinat=E1rio pretendido,=
 por
favor contacte o remetente por e-mail, e apague a mensagem do seu siste=
ma
inform=E1tico. This message and any files transmitted with it may conta=
in
confidential information or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this
message from your system.
*****
=