List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Selling Adobe exploit
From:       John Smith <0day.seller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-31 19:56:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hey,
we are selling last adobe u3d 0day's exploit. It works on Adobe Acrobat <=
9.2 . works on Windows XP with Service Pack 0/1/2/3 and also on Windows
Vista with Service Pack 0/1/2 and on Internet Explorer 6 & 7 . So as you
know, it bypasses DEP and ASLR mitigations.
As a proof to make you sure, you can watch the video of this exploit:
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyarzmmgumg
You suggest your price, we decide!

thank you