List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] "funsec" as a terror cell
From:       full-disclosure () Safe-mail ! net
Date:       2009-11-29 8:41:34

What has Al-Qaeda got to do with The Mossad planting fake car bombs in Tel Aviv?

According to Reuters it was nothing to do with Al-Qaeda and was a test-run to target Arab \
guerrilla leaders.

"The Mossad chose Tel Aviv port for a "model run" — Israeli spooks' term for a rehearsed \
operation in a safe area that closely resembles the real target's environment."

"So: What foreign ports look most like Tel Aviv's, and which Arab guerrilla leaders frequent \
them?"

http://blogs.reuters.com/axismundi/2009/11/25/frayed-cloak-rusty-dagger/