List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] THISISNOTMYEXPLOIT
From:       Kingcope <kcope2 () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-31 15:58:22

Hello people,
Yes there is a warning when the PoC is compiled. But I guess that is
not a big issue.
So about what PoC am I talking about?
It seems that the moderator of bugtraq keeps blocking me because of fancy
headlines maybe. The moderator of bugtraq blocked the actual exploit but let
the following messages slip through. The PoC is on milw0rm.com and
full disclosure.
Thanks for clarifying the issue with the zones, I really have not a
100% understanding
of the DNS protocol therefore I took a guess on my named.conf file and put the
address into the PoC.

Thanks for your time,

Kingcope