List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] (no subject)
From:       "Anonymous email" <root () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-31 7:27:04

I prefer that crap many more:
http://www.voltairenet.org/en

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
> Sounds much like a marketing operations

> http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/spyfactory/

> -naif
> http://infosecurity.ch

This anonymous email message was sent from:
http://CyberAtlantis.com/anonymous_email.php

Sorry, as our system is 100% ANONYMOUS we cannot assist you in tracking down the
sender as we have NEITHER IP NOR email content of any of the emails sent.

If you are being harrassed by someone abusing this service then
you may add your email address to our database of blocked email addresses.
http://CyberAtlantis.com/add_banned.php