List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Merry Christmas
From:       "Tomas L. Byrnes" <tomb () byrneit ! net>
Date:       2008-12-31 10:08:03

Lest anyone think my last post was serious: That's the "Politically Correct" bs we'd have to do \
if we all listened to the whiners.

So, to all friends, whitehats, LEOs, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen who stand on walls \
visible and invisible and protect those who are blissfully unaware of what it takes to keep \
their daily lives free from coercion: Merry Solstice, Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Festivus or \
whateveritistoyou.

To all men and women of good character and good will, may peace and joy be with you, and may \
2009 (or 5770) be better than 2008 (or 5769).

To the financial engineers, cybercriminals, script kiddies, scumbags, terrorists, thugs, and \
all others who want to live off others and force them to their will: run, hide, or change; \
otherwise you face certain peril, and in many cases death: We will never rest.

Happy New Year to all!

Full Disclosure: You can take the man out of the Army, but you can never take the Army out of \
the man. HOOOAAAH!