List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Indian allegations alarm Pakistan
From:       Qazi Ahmed <qa () pakcert ! org>
Date:       2008-11-30 18:33:35

do you have any proof to back your theory? how about you feed your brain
for a change before drawing any conclusion

India uncovers Hindu terror group that carried out bombings blamed on
Islamists
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/india-uncovers-hindu-terror-group-that-carried-out-bombings-blamed-on-islamists-14076306.html

Crisis May Shift India's Political Landscape
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/world/asia/29india.html