List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] DC4420 - DEFCON London - Christmas Meet - Tuesday
From:       Major Malfunction <majormal () pirate-radio ! org>
Date:       2008-11-28 12:46:03

Yes folks, it's that time of the month/year again...

This will be our last meeting of 2008, so we're planning to make it a
goodun!!! All are welcome, but remember - we operate Fight Club rules...
If this is your first meet, you *will* speak! :)

We've got extended bar time at the upstairs bar at our usual venue, so
we don't need to relocate after the meeting if our livers need further
punishment...

   http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/20/2081/Glassblower/Piccadilly

For those that haven't been before, we have exclusive access to the 1st
floor bar from 19:00, talks start at 19:30, and there is excellent food
and real ale to accompany our equally excellent speakers...

This month's lineup includes:

   - Bluetooth fun & Wargames - Christer & Mr K (long talk, double slot)

   - 'hacking rogue for fun & profit (mostly profit)' - freakyclown

   - Coring BlueCore - Mark

and, of course, the noobs... :P

CFP is open for Jan/Feb meetings - please send your proposals to me
and/or alien (alien@alien8.org.uk)

I hope to see you all there!

Pirates rule!

cheers,
MM
--
"In DEFCON, we have no names..." errr... well, we do... but silly ones...