List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Fwd: what problem are we solving? (was Re: ICANN
From:       n3td3v <xploitable () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-06-29 22:49:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Classic Gadi Evron Gayness! He's currently trolling the I.S.P community via
NANOG mailing list.

"Because the Internet is not governemned, common misbelief aside. It's a
mess of capitalism and anarchism. In fact, The Internet is the only
functioning anarchu."

Hilarious TROLLING effort by Gadi, keep up the good work.

All the best,

n3td3v