List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] Matasano watchdog blog opening shortly ..
From:       "Gobbles is back" <isbackgobbles () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-30 12:20:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello .. lol

Following our last post about Matasanos retarded commentary on the security
scene .. We like all our fans to know that our blog is about to go live. Fo=
those who missed our earlier email .. This blog cover the following

1) Every time Matasano/Dave decide to talk from his/there ass, we shoot him
down

2) Every time a senseless topic unrelated to security such as "turbo bits"
is discussed we shoot him down

3) Whenever they discuss on virtualized rootkit and herbal pills by Joana
Rustokava we REALLY SHOOT THEM DOWN

4) Any name throwing we slap them a bit

Tip for matasano - Keep your blog clean, dont act Jesus, don't abuse
securityfous nexus power to dictate scene.. and always remember .. He make
you look like Jobe from ADM if u act funny ..

Having said that, lets start the fireworks .. we are still waiting for one
of these jokers to post some new stuff .. once they do .. he post official
blog link on FD.

Love,

Gobble

PS =96  phioust@gmail.com, spam the idiot !!