List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] DynaCatlovesme - YOUTUBE pEDOPHILE
From:       Scuse Meh <icywutyoodiddthar () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 18:57:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

YO PEEPs. I NEED TO BE SCOOLING YOU ALL NOW. IF YOU DON'T NO IT ALREDY, DYNACATLOVESME IS A \
FUCKING PEDO. DON'T COME CRYIN TO ME WHEN YOU CATCH HIM WITH HIS HAND IN A KIDS PANTS. I TRIED \
TO TELL YOU FUCKERS.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DynaCatlovesme

JAMES HENRY
429 SCOFFERN PATH
CROWNSVILLE, MD 21032
(410) 923-6484

KEEEP THE KIDS AWAY FROM HIM YOU BITCHES. I TRIED TO TELL YOU. I LOVE YOU ALL. YOU CUNTS.

-tOM sERSON

Got a little couch potato?