List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] August: The Month of Hacker Folklore
From:       "Ivana Kalay" <ivana.kalay () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-30 19:51:34

For the month of August, we are launching the The Month of Hacker
Folklore project where you can win a book. We have ten Cross Site
Scripting Attacks: Xss Exploits and Defense books to give away and
what better way to do so than a completion. All you have to do is to
send us a piece of work that you think inspires the hacker spirit.

http://www.gnucitizen.org/blog/august-the-month-of-hacker-folklore

Go wild. Use your imagination and your skills to think outside of the
box. No restrictions are implied. Stay tuned. We will shortly announce
the full project details…

-
Ivana Kalay
PR Security Consultant