List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] New Vulnerability against Firefox/
From:       tx <lowtechlowlife () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-05-30 20:40:57

Dr. Neal Krawetz PhD wrote:
> Gobbles aka n3td3v,
>
> Please stop harassing aspiring young PhD students on this list.
>
> I speak for everyone in this community when I say that we are all tired
> of your shenanigans and that it is time for you to grow up.  Clearly
> you do not have a PhD, and to the best of my knowledge you are not
> actively pursuing one, and therefor have no voice in computer security.

I agree, don't you know that these young PhD students had to rack up
tons of debt and/or get their parents to shell out enough cash to feed a
small town in a third world country in order to get a piece of paper
that will apparently allow them to post on a public listserv? Give them
a break, they've got enough worries.

and to Dr. Neal Krawetz - Stop being an elitist tool.

-tx

--
-tx [at] lowtechlive.com