List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: RSA HAVE CRACKED PHISHING, NO SERIOUSLY
From:       n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 23:22:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Well, Chris, it looks to me by the RSA publishing this information that the=
are encouraging anyone with a botnet to send thousands of bogus queries to =
web form, which would crash a mail server or database, which belonged to a
company, that the phishers had previously hacked and the company was
previously unaware was being used in a phishing attempt. So now it seems th=
RSA are sending out information about their activities, which could
infulence scriptkids/ hackers etc who own large bot nets to attack anything
they see as a "phish". Although, just by individuals of the public sending =
single query per user to a phish login form, could cause the same affect as
a malicious users bot network.