List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] RSA HAVE CRACKED PHISHING, NO SERIOUSLY
From:       n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 18:50:47

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

It was back in 2001 when programs were written to rotate proxies... this is
never a problem for a phisher. Do you think a phisher would really carry out
a world-wide phishing attack, without knowing everything behind the issue?
The guys are going to have a large amount of data to harvest, for experts to
think for a spit second that that was ever going to be done manually is just
beyond me. And the figure of 300 within a phishers data pool is just
laughable as well, it goes way higher than that.