List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Hello everyone
From:       coderman <coderman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 10:20:14

On 3/29/06, Ian stuart Turnbull <ian.t7@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> I have just started in this "hacking" [ethical I should quickly add]

s/ethical/grey hat/g;

> ... WHY doesn't someone
> send a message to these machines that the owner will see

there is talk of ISP's doing this once they get r00ted and started
spewing garbage/payloads across the net.

> Also, forgive me if I appear naive - at this point I admit I definately am
> but that will change in time to come.

you should demonstrate this technique for infragard; they'd love it i'm sure.

> I'd love to help make the internet a safer place.

learn to write secure code for network communication that johnny and
aunt margaret can use...