List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Good proxy chaining applications
From:       wac <waldoalvarez00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-12-31 16:18:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi:

You can use openssh in one of the machines, plink (command line client that
comes with putty). and freecaps ( http://www.freecaps.ru ) if you want a
complete free system. But you can instead of freecaps use proxifier (
www.proxifier.com) that works better, althoug proxifier sometimes have to b=
finished forcibly with the task manager  because sometimes it becomes
somehow idle in the bacground avoiding all the outgoing connections.

Regards
Waldo Alvarez