List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-disclosure] WMF: New Metasploit Framework Module
From:       H D Moore <fdlist () digitaloffense ! net>
Date:       2005-12-31 7:35:16

We just released a new version of the Metasploit Framework exploit module
for the Escape/SetAbortFunc code execution flaw. This module now pads the
Escape() call with random WMF records. You may want to double check your
IDS signatures -- most of the ones I saw today could be easily bypassed
or will false positive on valid graphic files.

Available via msfupdate, the 2.5 snapshot, or straight from the web site:
http://metasploit.com/projects/Framework/exploits.html#ie_xp_pfv_metafile

-HD