List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Clever crooks can foil wiretaps,
From:       Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-30 22:49:48

Mike sed:
http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=60&a=13

Probably comes with a free trip to quiet little bay in Cuba if you get
caught.
-------------------------------------

Not sure if I want to carry around a car battery though ;-)

I wonder what today's GPS system is transmitting under.

from :
  This device will have no effect on the precise positioning service (PPS)
which is transmitted on the GPS L2 frequency of 1227.6 MHz and little
effect on the P-code which is also carried on the L1 frequency.  There may
be a problem if your particular GPS receiver needs to acquire the P(Y)-code
through the C/A-code before proper operation.

  This device will also not work against the new upcoming GPS L5 frequency
of 1176.45 MHz or the Russian GLONASS or European Galileo systems.  It can
be adapted to jam the new civilian C/A-code signal which is going to also
be transmitted on the GPS L2 frequency.

I am assuming that we are already at the L2 or L5 Frequencies, but
will google to find out,

-JP
"Whats the easiest way an american can legally go to Cuba?"
-John Walker Lindh