List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Analysis / Honeypots
From:       Sebastian Garcia <sgarcia () citefa ! gov ! ar>
Date:       2005-11-30 15:58:58

Hi all.

In the Si6 Security Research Laboratory , we are currently working on
different analysis of some honeypot based intrusions. We focus on
several problems, it's not exactly what you asked for, but perhaps you
want to look at it.

http://www.citefa.gov.ar/SitioSI6_EN/presentaciones.htm

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 11:15 +0100, Joachim Schipper wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 01:52:45AM +0100, Michel Zobel wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > someone guided me to http://www.honeynet.org/index.html and i found it a
> > nice project. At least i still learned something myself :) Does anyone
> > know similar sites with analysis from rootkit infected systems?
> > Preferably more recent ones.
>
> There are similar honeynet groups, quite a few of them are linked from
> the page you name.
>
> 		Joachim
Sebastian Garcia
Si6 - Laboratorio de Seguridad Informatica
CITEFA
San Juan B. de La Salle 4397
B1603ALO Villa Martelli - Pcia. Bs. As.
Tel: (54-11) 4709-8289