List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Return of the Phrack High Council
From:       xyberpix <xyberpix () xyberpix ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 23:30:28

As we're getting childish, and yes this is feeding the troll, but
when it comes to n3tdr3g, it's so much fun watching how irritated he
gets ;-)

On 25 Nov 2005, at 16:24, n3td3v wrote:

> You're misinformed advice

And you need to learn to spell.

> There was no threat. I asked if their web site was very secure. No
> remark on anyone compromising any computer systems related to the
> person.

Yeah, that would involve some skill.

> I wasn't aware I had to prove myself

Bwahahahaha!

> Theres common sense reasons for using an alias, it doesnt mean
> youre malicious.

That was a big word!!
> I better go back to grammar school

Just finishing school would be a good start.

> Using corporate services allows you to detect bugs when they occur.
> How else can you detect bugs if you don't regulary use any of a
> vendor's products?

Not enough allowance, me thinks.

> I have never worked professionally. I'm also 10 years older than
> your age guess.

Are you sure??

> We're all kids at heart. This alias is only used to post on public
> sites. I have a multitude of usernames for intelligence building.

Not working is it?

I couldn't resist!!!

xyberpix