List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-disclosure] Suggestion for IDS
From:       "Mark Senior" <Mark.Senior () gov ! ab ! ca>
Date:       2005-09-29 20:22:36

Can anyone elaborate on what you don't like about the Cisco I[D|P]S
products?  The NSS link you point to seems to give the Cisco product a
very good review...

Thanks
Mark

-- End of sensible content.  Silly disclaimer follows --

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use \
of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in \
error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is \
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not \