List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-disclosure] Cisco IOS Shellcode Presentation
From:       Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-31 15:54:36

persuasion by possible threat of action/retaliation is still
persuasion.  You aren't forced to do it.  Children world-wide are
taught right from wrong under this edict.

Given Lynn's statements to the press regarding his reasons to
cooperate, who's to say the level of coercion applied or required?

Your gun violence comparison is a bit over the top.

--
ME2  <http://www.santeriasys.net/>