List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-Disclosure] RE: horse before cart...I take it back
From:       "RandallM" <randallm () fidmail ! com>
Date:       2004-09-30 11:31:00

Sorry for my stupidity and too quick response. After careful study I see its
the .DLL only. This exploit has me too excited! I am impressed though with
how quick the response to this has been. I have heard of view incidents. My
own ISP has finally implemented protection even from those files recieved
from the list. Personally I know of a high school here in Missouri that had
to shut down internet access due to this so they claim.

thank you
Randall M