List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-Disclosure] JPEG AV Detection
From:       "Bojan Zdrnja" <Bojan.Zdrnja () LSS ! hr>
Date:       2004-09-29 7:45:30

If they are any decent then they'll check for incorrect values in comment
size fields. It's very easy to detect it since value has to be 0 or 1 in
order to exploit the vulnerability.
A little problem is that comment size field can be in any section of the
JPEG, not just at the beginning (as in the original exploit), but I supposed
that AV vendors caught this.

Cheers,

Bojan