List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-Disclosure] m$ realizes it loses the bug war? :)
From:       "Choe Sung Cont. PACAF CSS/SCHP" <Sung.Choe () hickam ! af ! mil>
Date:       2004-08-30 20:24:56

Quoting Stephen Toulouse, Microsoft's security program manager, "Security is
really an industry-wide problem. Just this morning I had to install an
update to Firefox to block a flaw that would've allowed an attacker to run a
program on my system. We're working around the clock to make Internet
Explorer safer, and we're making changes with our Windows XP Service Pack 2
to make browsing a lot more secure."

Excellent, at least their security program manager knows enough to use
Firefox...