List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Shaft DDOS
From:       mohr () temerity ! net
Date:       2004-07-31 2:35:04

If you're gonna distribute source code, please ensure that it will compile
with a modern complier!!

I understand that this may have been posted as a historical document (it
is dated from 2000), but really.

My amateurish C isn't advanced enough to fix everything in shaftnode, but
I did try to fix up genstuff & shaftmaster as best I could, and added a
makefile.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 phrack@cox.net wrote:

> Shaft Denial of Service TOOL
>
> -japboy

["Shaft-DDOS.tar.gz" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]