List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Wanted: Sasser executable and derivatives
From:       Steve Kudlak <chromazine () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-06-29 1:38:25

I look at what my antivirus things catch and what sentinare catches on
my formal account. Sentinare is pretty good with all this stuff. I have
not seen Sasser. I have seen Swen and BAGLE and IRCBOT.
The IRCBots stopped when I turnd off sharing on pretty much everything.
I was sharing files between my main Win2k machine and the virtua;
Red Hat Linux I have been working with.

Have Fun,
Sends Steve