List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Breaking Laws Cisco's stolen code
From:       Valdis.Kletnieks () vt ! edu
Date:       2004-05-28 21:23:13

On Fri, 28 May 2004 15:42:37 CDT, Bart.Lansing@kohls.com said:

> lol, ok, I think we can both take off the tinfoil hats now, eh?

ObSecurity:  The Internet-Draft includes this sentence:

"Mechanisms should be in place to limit unauthorized personnel
from performing or knowing about lawfully authorized intercepts. "

Read the rest of the draft, and ponder how "HI1" and "MD" in Figure
1 can be attacked for fun and profit by a black hat.  Then contemplate
what's already been done to the existing CALEA: