List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] bcc line
From:       Nico Golde <nion () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-02-28 19:39:49

Hello Remko,

* Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org> [2004-02-28 20:19]:
> ok i will sacrifice myself in order to show that BCC headers don't get
> sended
> on the internet, using a RFC compliant mta (postfix in my setup)

i tested it on various machines.
i think that it depends on the mta configurtation.
on this machine the mta is postfix and i doesn't see the bcc line.
but at home i use smail and there i see it.
now i am not at home.
if i am at home, i will send a mail with bcc to the mailinglist and you
can see.
regards nico