List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Antivirus Software Solutions?
From:       William Warren <hescominsoon () trifles ! com>
Date:       2003-11-29 22:54:47

I am evaluating Astaro Security Linux:  It is a firewall, http proxy and
virus gateway(for both pop3 and smtp and uses the kapersky anti-virus
engine that can be set to auto-update hourly if you wish)...also it can
filter suspicious attachments by file extension<s> you specify.  So far
i have found it to be quite well rounded and with the a/v and a strict
attachment policy( anything executable under windows is automatically
deleted before it gets to the a/v engine) i have so far has maybe 10
attachments that the a/v engine had to quarantine due to infection..i
have yet to have anything get past the combined attachment a/v
combination to the desktops...:)

You can download your 30 day unlimited functionality demo at astaro.com..:)

William

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall \
rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the \
LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.