List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-Disclosure] block multihome access
From:       mmo () remote-exploit ! org
Date:       2003-09-30 21:00:15

Hey all,

once every time we all get into this questions, i want to ask for
solutions, to block
multihome usage on a windows desktop. This means, i dont want, that the
users are able
to use wireless and wired interfaces at the same time.

Personaly i know some tools wich can block/acl the driver classes or
the iocalls for configurations,
but thats all, maybe someone got a hint/link for me.

Greetings

max