List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-Disclosure] its all about "magic" offset not the code !!!
From:       Sami Dhillon <sami_dhillon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 19:26:32

Well God dammit iam amzed how people replied me well anyways for all who out there curios let \
me tell you its all about the "MAGIC" offset and i did found the offset well havnt got that \
much time to code what already has been coded .... so thanks for your attention about the whole \
code .. try to get the basic idea behnid the seen .try "magic" offset and stop telling me about \
the code :>  best regards sami anwer dhillon