List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Antigen  Path Disclosure
From:       Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-31 21:23:42

>  Never in my life have I seen such unprofressionalisim as you spew.  SHOCKED
> AND AWED.

Coming from someone who posts live virus samples to mailing lists,
considers running strings against unknown binaries that any 3-month
old virus scanner would tell you what it was anyway is sufficient
"analysis" to be worth posting to an international security mailing
list and who reposts "personal" Email to mailing lists, such charges
of "unprofressionalisim" are even too lame to be considered mildly
amusing.  You ought to get out more.

--
Nick FitzGerald
Computer Virus Consulting Ltd.