List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-Disclosure] C99 Security Alert-Old-New-Who-Cares :) - (:
From:       "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas ! edu>
Date:       2003-05-30 16:10:48

Normally I wouldn't bother pointing this stuff out, but if you're going
to accuse other people of having less than a third grade
education....well, people who throw stones shouldn't live in glass
houses....

operation systems?  NOT SUFFICANT???  AS POSSIABLE???  Intgreaty???

Maybe you should consider finishing school yourself, before you
criticize others.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas