List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    Re: [Full-Disclosure] Cryptome Hacked!
From:       Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu () deaddrop ! org>
Date:       2003-02-27 5:11:06

Instead of replying to the arrant nonsense deposited here by someone who
should know not to bother his betters, we should all offer our sympathy and
respect to one of the few men of integrity. John Young is a successful
architect, who pays for cryptome and related efforts out of his pocket. He
does this through a sense of personal and civic responsibility. Agree with
his politics or not, no one, NO ONE, has the right to blacken his name.

Be careful whom you awaken, little one. Others, not so kind or friendly as
I, might also be lurking.

--
He drew a circle that shut me out - Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout.
But Love and I had the wit to win: We drew a circle that took him in.

Outwitted, by Edwin Markham