List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-Disclosure] FW: Citibank tries to gag crypto bug disclo
From:       John.Airey () rnib ! org ! uk
Date:       2003-02-26 23:24:04

Looks to me like the story isn't gagged any longer:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2798029.stm

-
John Airey, BSc (Jt Hons), CNA, RHCE
Internet systems support officer, ITCSD, Royal National Institute of the
Blind,
Bakewell Road, Peterborough PE2 6XU,
Tel.: +44 (0) 1733 375299 Fax: +44 (0) 1733 370848 John.Airey@rnib.org.uk

A world of difference - in the UK, 37 million people put their faith on the
last census as "Christian". In Saudi Arabia, this answer would carry a death
sentence for any Saudi.

-

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email's content. If
immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your
system.

RNIB has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are
transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.

represent those of RNIB.

RNIB Registered Charity Number: 226227

Website: http://www.rnib.org.uk