List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    RE: [Full-Disclosure] Free Flashn!
From:       "David Vincent" <david.vincent () mightyoaks ! com>
Date:       2002-12-30 15:36:17

You said...

    We at GOBBLES Security have just recieved word that Flashn, a famous Swedish hacker (known \
in some circles as Joakim Berg) has recently been taken into custody by INS agents in New York \
City, where he will be held until exported back to his own country.

Don't you mean "deported"?

Now take that to heart, and justify your case.  Why should I care?

-d