List:       full-disclosure
Subject:    [Full-Disclosure] My previous mail on "gobbles" issue
From:       Mikhail Iakovlev <misha () cerber ! no>
Date:       2002-09-27 17:11:15

Hello full-disclosure,

  I just want to clear things a bit - my previous mail about
  publishing exploits on web and advises to gobbles is directed to
  gobbles@hush.com, which suppose to get it, and not gobbles from
  immunitysec, which have done a lot of good to security community via
  securityfocus.

  Therefore if there is misunderstanding, I offer my apologies to
  gobbles which is known from bugtraq - I respect your skills.

  My previous mail stands though for "other" gobbles which should read
  that mail - we know which one I am talking about :)

--
Best regards,
 Mik-