List:       fuel-discuss
Subject:    Re: Call for participation in evolving GILT in curriculum
From:       Ravi Ratlami | रवि रतलामी <ravira
Date:       2016-03-21 11:47:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

राजेश जी,

थोड़ा सा कटपेस्टिया प्रयास किया \
है. देखें सही जा रहा है क्या तो \
थोड़ा आगे बढ़ाएँ.

सादर,
रवि
On 17-03-2016 12:03, Rajesh Ranjan wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 12:57 AM, Guntupalli Karunakar
> <karunakar@indlinux.org <mailto:karunakar@indlinux.org>> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Most in FUEL community must have heard on the initiative to bring out
> a formal curriculum in GILT which can be taught either as short term
> or long term course. This was outcome of discussions at past FUEL-GILT
> events and FUEL meetings in Gnunify. Attached is presentation on how
> we intend to proceed. Have also created a draft document, link given
> below.
>
> We have been working on creating a draft curriculum, which becomes
> the starting point.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing
>

> Stage 1:  Review draft & expand topic index.
> Owners for topics identified and available to work in Stage 2.
> This will be come the curriculum/syllabus.
> Target Date:  31st March 2016
>
> Stage 2:  On each identified topic, owners will collaboratively write
> a chapter of few pages (upto 10 should be good to start with). This
> would contain brief on the topic and sub topics, but not going into
> too much detail, external references can be given. In long term this
> content would evolve into one or more chapters of book on GILT
> which will be used as book in training/teaching GILT.
>
> Date: 1-2 months from completion of Stage 1.
>
> Welcome everyone to contribute to this.
> - Review the draft, give suggestions on what can be added.
> - Take ownership of topics, so can build topic index in chosen topic
> and write chapter on it.
>
> Link to document:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing
>
> If you wish to edit, please request someone who has edit permission
> to add you, or post comments/suggestions to start with.
>
> Regards,
> Karunakar

> Thanks.
>
> I request all FUEL Project community to participate in the curriculum
> building for GILT technology.
>
> btw, I have a link: http://ictcurriculum.gov.in
>

> --
> Regards,
> *Rajesh Ranjan*
>
> *Open Source Community Manager*,
> Digital India, Government  of India.
>
> https://twitter.com/kajha

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

  <head>
  </head>
      थोड़ा सा कटपेस्टिया प्रयास \
किया है. देखें सही जा रहा है क्या \
तो  थोड़ा आगे बढ़ाएँ.<br>
      सादर,<br>
      रवि<br>
      wrote:<br>
cite="mid:CAGwjNXqwnz=0tL8WLoScQRmVYD7nC9yDbjPKshVHgqYynYP0sg@mail.gmail.com"
      type="cite">
            Guntupalli Karunakar <span dir="ltr">&lt;<a
                moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:karunakar@indlinux.org" target="_blank"><a \
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" \
wrote:<br>  <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
              0.8ex;border-left:1px solid
              rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Hi All,<br>
              Most in FUEL community must have heard on the initiative
              to bring out<br>
              a formal curriculum in GILT which can be taught either as
              short term<br>
              or long term course. This was outcome of discussions at
              past FUEL-GILT<br>
              events and FUEL meetings in Gnunify. Attached is
              presentation on how<br>
              we intend to proceed. Have also created a draft document,
              link given<br>
              below.<br>
              We have been working on creating a draft curriculum, which
              becomes<br>
              the starting point.<br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing"

                rel="noreferrer" \
target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing</a><br>
              Stage 1:   Review draft &amp; expand topic index.<br>
                Owners for topics identified and available to work in
              Stage 2.<br>
                This will be come the curriculum/syllabus.<br>
              Target Date:   31st March 2016<br>
              Stage 2:   On each identified topic, owners will
              collaboratively write<br>
              a chapter of few pages (upto 10 should be good to start
              with). This<br>
              would contain brief on the topic and sub topics, but not
              going into<br>
              too much detail, external references can be given. In long
              term this<br>
              content would evolve into one or more chapters of book on
              GILT<br>
              which will be used as book in training/teaching GILT.<br>
              Date: 1-2 months from completion of Stage 1.<br>
              Welcome everyone to contribute to this.<br>
              - Review the draft, give suggestions on what can be added.<br>
              - Take ownership of topics, so can build topic index in
              chosen topic<br>
              and write chapter on it.<br>
              Link to document:<br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing"

                rel="noreferrer" \
target="_blank">https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M4KgUy4VOU8aIlo8XT-C7HW2no_B0B5ZhkM69TZkT3Q/edit?usp=sharing</a><br>
              If you wish to edit, please request someone who has edit
              permission<br>
              to add you, or post comments/suggestions to start with.<br>
              Regards,<br>
              Karunakar<br>
              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="mailto:fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org">fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org</a><br>
  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org"
                rel="noreferrer" \
target="_blank">https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org</a><br>
          Thanks. <br>
          participate in the curriculum building for GILT technology.<br>
            moz-do-not-send="true" href="http://ictcurriculum.gov.in"><a \
class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
                                                      Regards,<br>
                                                      <b>Open Source
                                                        Community
                                                        Manager</b>,<br>
                                                      Government   of
                                                      India.<br>
                                                      <a
                                                        moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://twitter.com/kajha" target="_blank"><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
fuel-discuss mailing list
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" \
href="mailto:fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org">fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org</a>
 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org"> \
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/fuel-discuss@lists.fedorahosted.org</a> \
</pre>  </blockquote>

["Localization.docx" (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document)]