List:       fuel-discuss
Subject:    Fuel Hindi Evaluation Meet - Release of Fuel Hindi
From:       rranjan () redhat ! com (Rajesh Ranjan)
Date:       2008-07-13 12:15:54

Hi,

On 12-13 July, two whole days we went through the big task of reviewing
Fuel Hindi

and finally came with a Evaluated Fuel Hindi List. Currently, here is
the evaluated list in ods and pdf format:

https://fedorahosted.org/fuel

Fuel Hindi Evaluated File is available at the above page. You can
download from here.

I am really very thankful to all for this big effort!

I will send the full report of Fuel Hindi Evaluation Meet asap.

Regards,

Rajesh