List:       freewrt-users
Subject:    Re: [FreeWRT-users] Problems with bittorrent
From:       Klaus Reimer <k () ailis ! de>
Date:       2007-01-31 20:57:40

Ralph Passgang wrote:
> as I already told, you can also use "ip route flush cache" instead of echoing
> 1 into /proc/sys/net/ipv5/route/flush. you might be faster in typing the ip
> command instead of using proc.

I know. But I'm inside the the route directory quite often in the last
time so a "echo 1 > flush" is faster for me ;-)

And beside of that I don't want to do this anyway. I'm happy it's
working now without any problems. The maximum number of route entries is
still 2600 (So it looks like it reached this maximum just once and then
never again) and the current number of entries is 560. So it looks like
garbage collection now works flawlessly. Don't know what that removed
patch was for but I'm glad it's gone :-)

--
Bye, K <http://www.ailis.de/~k/>
[A735 47EC D87B 1F15 C1E9 53D3 AA03 6173 A723 E391]